7 Things to Pack for Every Consultation
1. Business cards.
2. Notepad and pen – Invest in a nice professional portfolio.
3. Tape measure – To make sure that side table you found in the garage will actually fit next to the guest bed as a night stand.
4. Paint deck – Very often you will need to select a paint color on the spot.
5. Phone or camera – Don’t forget to get those all-important ‘before’ shots.
6. Leave-behind folder – Tips coming in Friday’s post!
7. Stickers or painter’s tape – To mark which items should be removed (or which ones should stay).
Come back and check out the rest of our Occupied Consultation Tune-Up posts:
• 9 critical questions to ask yourself during a consultation
• 5 Resources to include in your leave-behind folder. Don’t miss the free printables that we will share.